Bank of Commerce
Debit and Credit Cards
More options mean more convenience. We offer mobile wallet, credit and debit cards, gift cards and travel cards.
Bank of Commerce Debit MasterCard®
It's the card that works like a check and is a secure, convenient way to pay. Transactions show on your monthly statement. A debit card allows you to access your checking account around the world.
- No annual fee.
- Accepted worldwide by merchants and ATM's anywhere MasterCard® is accepted.
- Cash back at selected merchants.
- The ability to transfer funds between accounts at select ATMs.
Apple Pay/Android Pay
Pay securely at the register with Apple Pay or Android Pay. Use your mobile device to tap, pay and go.
Personal Credit Card
We make it easy to choose the credit card that is right for you - Low Rate, Rewards, Cash Rewards or Secured. It's the only card you need for everything you need to do.
Card Features and Benefits
- No annual fees and no penalty rates
- Unlimited rewards and cash rewards
- Mobile payments: (Apple Pay™,Samsung Pay™, Google Pay™)
- Paperless Statements
- SecurLOCK™- text and email fraud alerts
- Cell Phone Protection
- view FICO score for free
- Travel Accident Insurance (150k)
- ID Navigator Powered by Norton LifeLock
- Online Account Management
Cardholders can access their credit card account online through MyCardStatement.com
The Bank of Commerce credit card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A.
Visa® Gift Cards
Give someone the best gift of all: the opportunity to choose their own gift! A prepaid gift card is perfect for birthdays, holidays or any gift-giving occasion. Gift cards:
- Can be used everywhere Visa is accepted within the United States and countries considered to be US territories ( Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, United States Virgin Islands, American Samoa and Guam).
- Can range in value from $10 (minimum) - $1000 (maximum). Fees apply.
Cardholder support is available 24/7 at GoCardServices.com or by calling 1-866-261-7741.
Important Tips for Enjoying your card:
- Sign your card before using it, and keep a record of the card number in a safe place.
- Register your card at GoCardServices.com in order to make purchases online or by phone.
- If your purchase is more than your available balance, it may be declined unless it is processsed as split tender.
- For purchases such as those made at restaurants, car rental agents.
- Remember to register your card, check your balance or view your transaction history,
- Gift cards are valid only in the United States. Please see the terms and Conditions for fees and important information
This card is issued by Meta Bank pursuant to license by Visa U.S.A. Inc.